Today, men came in a large truck and built bookshelves in the new offices of the plague chronicle. After they finished I spent many hours filling those shelves with books, which effort has left me rather tired and without a finished post for your amusement.
The 1.15% mortality rate also, likely, included those who were killed/damaged by the vax within 2 weeks of injections who were considered 'unvaxxed'. So............
It looks like they mistakenly placed a 1 in front of the true overall 0.15% infection fatality rate.
My brother passed away three weeks ago of a fast-moving malignancy. He had only been sick for a couple of months; never been sick before, never been to a doctor, slender and active, age 68. He got the initial Moderna shots in April 2021.
In light of that, this video is especially distressing. The substack article summarizes the video which is in Swedish but does have good subtitles. You have to look hard to see her tiny red pointer dot. https://etana.substack.com/p/turbo-cancer
ETA: and he never had Covid either.
Moving books is the hardest of tasks. Each one falls open, memories of its first read refresh and then of course, perhaps, I wrote something that I should remember....where was that? Enjoy.
I would like to make female readers with high degrees of idealism and a sense of adventure aware of the fact that Karl, 'to make my happiness complete', is still on the lookout for a 'loving woman'.
Step forward, fearless heroine, take one for the team and gain unhindered access to his morning coffee, his plug sockets, his knife drawer and his brake cables. ;-)
Not only did lockdowns NOT save lives, they caused MORE illnesses, MORE deaths and infinitely more economic suffering than did covid.
1) There have been more illnesses and deaths from undiagnosed and untreated worse diseases such as cancers, heart disease, lung disease, tuberculosis and others, than from covid. These undiagnosed and untreated diseases were a direct result of the fear and lockdowns surrounding covid. Tens of millions of people all over the world weren't treated for these deadly diseases because of all the attention on covid.
2) Every year, 3 Million children starve to death. Because of lockdowns, many millions MORE children have died of starvation, according to the UN, UNICEF and WHO. More children have starved to death than have died from covid - yet very little attention or government “mandates” are brought to bear on this issue.
3) Suicides skyrocketed as a result of lockdowns and isolation, to include teens. Former CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield: “But there has been another cost that we’ve seen, particularly in high schools. We’re seeing, sadly, far greater suicides now than we are deaths from COVID. We’re seeing far greater deaths from drug overdose that are above excess than we are seeing deaths from COVID.”
4) Drug and alcohol abuse have also increased greatly, as have domestic abuse and violence.
5) Tens of thousands of elderly people in nursing homes have died prematurely from loneliness, because they haven’t been able to see their families.
Is there any person that didn't die during lockdowns and the first 9 months after initial COVID vaccination, who didn't end up dying within a year or two anyway? They talk about all these mythical millions who were "saved" by lockdowns or the vaccines, but I'm starting to doubt that this "saving" lasted beyond the lockdowns or an initial effect from the vaccines.
A twofer of open thread:
PSYOP-CLIMATE-CHANGE: 300 Years of Global Warming With or Without Industrial CO2
NEW - United States Readies an Additional $10 Billion in Money Laundering as Stolen from We the People for Ukraine, Says Yellen
Eugyppius book club when?
Many more people were killed by the government's response to Covid-19 than were killed by the disease. I modeled the CFR based on earlier Coronavirus pandemics originating in China and came up with 0.35%. The response was hostile.
if you move books like I do it will take weeks LOL. I have many good memories and start reading, sit down and go on for hours, only to find it is dinner time and I have moved 2 books !! Good luck and I hope your new office will be great. I also hope you send us a pic ! and the name of some authors and titles you like.. I f you want of course !
Initial trial data from Pfizer lists, Placebo's non-occurrence rate at 99.246%. Therefore, 83 million *.00754 = 620,000 people will develop the disease. Assuming a 1% mortality rate from infection, the number is only 60,000. Without killer drugs like Remdesivir, abt.90% survive with proper early treatment like Ivermectin or HCQ, so it may have killed less people than the devastating conventional influenza. Moreover, it is not vaccinated for 14 days after being inoculated. Therefore, there is no merit of inoculation at all, considering that there are many deaths due to side effects about one week after vaccination.
Speaking of Germany, everyone seems to be smart, but it's surprising that there was such a brainless Minister of Health.
I tried to figure out what the significance of Putin's speech and withdrawal from arms limitation treaties means practically, and how close we are to nuclear weapons being used in anger. It's just so hard to know but I wonder if you or your readers have a handle on it? Are we close to the line or do I just have a doom-seeking imagination?
Karl Lauterbach is the comedy gift that just keeps giving.
Taking advantage of your open thread, I went on a home tour today and saw a different way to store your books on your new shelves. Put them in flat horizontal stacks with occasional objects between. It’s more decorative if that works for your space and style.
Great choices! I recently re-read Magic Mountain and was reminded of its relevance to the covid era. The bored kranken-cases perpetual "fever," and the earnest torpor of their privilege perfectly captures the fashionable, effete, cliquish aspects of disease culture.
My German is too rough to really enjoy it in the original, but even in translation Mann's insights are devastating.